Level 29, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000.
Level 27, 101 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Big fish. Little fish. Local. National. International. We speak the lingo on your behalf.
We act for a number of Australian and International clients who require us to manage their business interests in Australia. We assist clients with a range of commercial agreements including:
- Memorandums of Understanding;
- Letters of Intent;
- Joint Ventures;
- Distribution Agreements;
- Channel Strategies;
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Loan Facilities; and
- Supply Terms and Conditions and a variety of contracting arrangements.
Setups. M&A. Purchase and Sale. Due Diligence. Trusts. And that's just the start.
We assist clients to set up corporate structures including proprietary and listed companies, incorporated associations, charitable, discretionary and unit trusts.
We have a wide referral network of accountants, insurance brokers, financial planners and advisors that can provide the most tax effective way of structuring your business.
We provide company legal advice in respect to:
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Purchase and Sale of Private Companies;
- Due Diligence;
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Maintaining Company Records; and
- Buying and Selling businesses.
Knowledge. Direction. Chutzpah. Our key strategy to help you with your disputes.
As a general strategy we don’t recommend that our client’s proceed with litigation. It is timely, costly and involves precious time spent away from your business & families.
But there are some occasions where client’s need to enforce a contract or defend a position in order to achieve its commercial objectives.
We assist our clients with:
- Commercial Disputes;
- Intellectual Property litigation;
- ICANN Complaints; and
- Franchise Disputes.
At Bayard Lawyers we have successfully prosecuted and defended proceedings for our clients in both NSW and Victoria.
Your most precious asset. Unprotected, it could ruin you. Can you run the risk?
We act for leading pharmaceutical companies, franchisors and franchisees, casting agents, writers and photographers. We assist clients with strategies and structures to protect their Intellectual Property. Mistakes are costly and can result in legal action. We have an expert team of advisors to assist with:
- Trade Mark Registration;
- Commercialising your Intellectual Property including its Sale, Distribution and Use;
- Franchise Agreements & Disputes;
- Deeds of Assignment; and
- Personal Property & Securities Act registrations.
Could you imagine a life without technology? We can't. And that's why we help you secure yours
We act for a number of software companies, developers, internet service providers, mobile phone solutions companies, media, advertising and start ups.
We assist our clients with a range of agreements to commercialise and protect their Proprietary Software and Applications including:
- Master Services Agreements;
- IT Development and Service Contracts;
- System Implementation and Integrations;
- Commercialisation of IT including its Sale, Distribution and Use;
- Internet and E-commerce ventures;
- Formation of Online Contracts;
- Website Audits; and
Testimonials from clients: