Juris Prudentia Legal is a new generation law firm focusing on professional duties and service and utilising new technology to benefit clients with flexibility, experienced, professional and personal service together with competitive costs on a fixed fee basis wherever possible.
The firm has particular expertise in the areas of liability litigation, commercial and corporate law and wills and estate planning. We have extensive experience defending claims for professional liability, product liability, public liability and personal injury as well as commercial litigation. Our commercial expertise includes shareholder agreements; IP projects, multi-party financing and development deals; real estate acquisitions and investments; fund management; Joint Ventures, DCM and ECM transactions; general corporate and commercial matters including multi-million dollar deal management and cross-border transactions in the Asia-Pacific region ranging across Japan, Korea, China, Australia and the United States.
Juris Prudentia Legal is also unique among law firms in offering fixed-cost, on-call commercial law services. If your organisation cannot justify employment of a full-time in-house counsel we can provide these services on a bespoke basis whether it be one day per month on a cumulative basis or more, on an as-required basis.
You'll receive flexible on-call commercial legal advice and legal drafting comprising: contracts, agreements, deeds, leases, intellectual property, employment, insurance, insolvency, general risk management, and assistance with dispute resolution.
We provide these services for a fixed fee with built-in flexibility - in the event that you find that some months you just don’t need the full service or you require more.
Our wealth of understanding includes matters as varied as:
• Real estate acquisitions and investments;
• Fund management, club deals, JVs, DCM and ECM transactions;
• Cross-border corporate and commercial matters across Japan, Korea, China, Australia and the United States.
• Bi-lateral shareholder agreements;
• IP projects;
• Highly complex, multi-party financings, structured finance deals and fund formation;
• The formation, structuring and offering of a US$820 million unlisted real estate opportunity fund with an investment mandate across Japan, Korea, China and Australian LPT;
• Multi-million dollar petrochemical construction dispute;
• Multi-million dollar geotechnical and civil engineering dispute;
• Multi-million dollar electrical engineering dispute;
• Employer's liability and product liability - peace-keeping accident involving armoured personnel carrier;
• Neo-natal personal injury claim;
• Employer's liability claim concerning hearing loss allegedly incurred through insufficient pressurisation of a jet airliner;
• Mining and underground mining industry - occupier's and employer's liability personal injury claims;
• International torts - mining incident in Africa;
• International torts - personal injury and occupiers' liability for a foreign national in China;
• Property damage claims - domestic fire; industrial gas explosion; industrial dust explosion;
• Toxic torts and product liability – negligent asbestos exposure – asbestosis; mesothelioma; lung cancer;
• Liability insurance disputes;
• Multi-million dollar construction engineering design disputes - geotechnical, civil and electrical engineering;
• Motor vehicle accidents – both catastrophic and minor claims;
• Medical negligence claims;
• Health Care Complaints Commission Investigations;
• Wills, Probate & Estate Planning issues, nationally & cross-border;
• Commercial drafting and advice for small-medium IT enterprises, nationally & cross-border.
For further details visit our website at www.jurisprudentialegal.com or contact Claire Mallon via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry or for a quotation.