Glade-Wright & Mahindroo is a well-known, boutique law firm that has international exposure. Established in 1997 in Hobart our offices are situated close to all courts and main Government offices. Our office in India is in the heart of New Delhi.
We provide personalised service not only to our Australian clients but to our international clients as well.
We practice in all areas of law but we specialise in Immigration Law, Family Law and Property Law.
The principal practitioner of our firm, Mrs. Surinder Mahindroo, is a registered Barrister and Solicitor of:
- The Supreme Court of Tasmania
- The Federal Court of Australia
- The High Court of Australia
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court, India.
- Migration Agent Registration Authority (MARA) Registration Number 9801709
- Migration Institute of Australia (Membership Number 690)
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Tasmania