Sara Hatcher has over ten years experience in law. She has been a trusted adviser to individuals, small business, consultants and listed corporations.
Sara's clients have included listed property trusts, developers, national tenants, and other smaller entities including some household names.
Sara has conducted transactions with the following characteristics:
- large and small scale leasing transactions including all ancillary documentation related to those transactions such as agreements for lease and incentive deeds
- managed the national property leasing portfolio for a national retailer involving thirty new shop openings per year
- large and small scale conveyancing transactions from one off purchases and sales to the sales and purchases of suburban shopping centres and commercial premises
- property due diligence related to the purchase of a company with property assetsgeneral advice work
- general contract review and negotiationsimple and more complex will and estate matters