Learn about: Notary Public

Will your document copy be recognised overseas? While a Justice of the Peace signature may be all you need in Australia, most countries will not recognise a JP signature and you may be required to have a notorised copy by a Notary Public. FindLaw can help you find the right information you need to authenticate your documents.


We welcome your feedback

Hi there! We want to make this site as good as it can for you, the user. Please tell us what you would like to do differently and we will do our best to accommodate!

Protected by FormShield

We've updated our Privacy Statement, before you continue. please read our new Privacy Statement and familiarise yourself with the terms.